A common troubleshooting practice to resolve printing issues with the Zebra TLP 2824+ is to calibrate the printer. Prior to performing the steps below, make sure you have installed RICS Link, have that application running, and are using a supported browser like Microsoft Edge.
1. Open Zebra Setup Utilities; if needed, DOWNLOAD HERE
2. Select your printer; this will highlight the printer in blue
3. Click Open Printer Tools
4. Click the Action tab
5. Select Reset Printer, click Send
Note: The light around the green button on the top of the printer will turn red while it resets. Once the light turns green, proceed to step 6.
6. Select Load Factory Defaults, click Send
Note: The light around the green button on the top of the printer will turn red while it loads factory defaults. Once the light turns green, proceed to step 7.
7. Select Calibrate Media, click Send
Note: The printer will feed a few labels as it calibrates.
8. Navigate to the Print Stock Labels page in your RICS Backoffice to print labels.
If you continue to experience any difficulties after performing these steps, please contact support@ricssoftware support for additional assistance.