Make your local inventory discoverable online by integrating Locally with RICS. Locally enables online shoppers to find, reserve, and purchase in-stock products from brand sites, Facebook, and your website. Together, RICS and Locally will help you compete and win business online.
Further information on the integration can be found here.
Steps to setup the integration:
1. Client authorizes RICS to send inventory data to Locally by filling out a consent form (click here).
2. Locally sends RICS the URL and access credentials
3. RICS enables the inventory data feed within 1 week of receiving Locally credentials
4. Client determines in RICS what inventory is sent to Locally (for instructions, click here)
*If you currently let RICS generate UPCs for products, you will need to import the manufacturer UPCs into RICS so that Locally.com can match the products.
Note: RICS generated UPCs and Manufacturer UPCs can be attached to same product in RICS. In fact, we have some of the manufacturer UPCs available in our Product Catalogs.
5. RICS and Locally will monitor the inventory data feed