Make your local inventory discoverable online by integrating Locally with RICS. Locally enables online shoppers to find, reserve, and purchase in-stock products from brand sites, Facebook, and your website. Together, RICS and Locally will help you compete and win business online.
Further information on the integration can be found here.
Steps to setup the integration:
1. Client authorizes RICS to send inventory data to Locally by filling out a consent form (click here).
2. Locally sends RICS the URL and access credentials
3. RICS enables the inventory data feed within 1 week of receiving Locally credentials
4. Client determines in RICS what inventory is sent to Locally (for instructions, click here)
5. RICS and Locally will monitor the inventory data feed