If you are installing the POS on a computer that has previously had the POS installed. You may need to clear the old licensing information in order to be prompted to enter your new license key.
If you are not prompted for the license key, follow the steps below to clear old RICS POS licensing information:
- Make sure the POS is closed
- Click on the Windows Start Button
- Type Run, hit enter
- In the Run dialog box that appears, type %LocalAppData%
- In the %LocalAppData% folder that appears, delete the RICS Folder
- Open the POS and it will ask for the license key