Zebra Browser Print is a tool that allows users to print labels and documents directly from web-based applications. This guide includes instructions to setup the ZD411-203DPI printer and install Zebra Browser Print for Windows. (Note: Zebra Browser Print is compatible with the discontinued Zebra TLP2824+ printer.)
- Connect your Zebra ZD411-203DPI Printer Hardware
- Load Labels
- Calibrate your printer & print a configuration report
- Install Zebra Browser Print
Connect your Zebra ZD411-203DPI Printer Hardware:
1. Plug the power supply into the printer.
2. Plug the power cable into the power supply.
3. Plug the power cord into an appropriate receptacle.
4. The power supply light will be green.
5. Remove the port blocker label.
6. Connect the USB cable to the printer and your computer. (For best results, connect the USB cord directly to your computer instead of a USB hub.)
1. Slide the release latches (1) to the front to unlock the cover.
2. Unroll and discard the outer layer (1) of the label roll (2).
3. Spread the roll holders (2) and open and place the roll (1) into the printer.
4. Verify the roll spins easily on the holder.
5. Pull the end of the roll past the front edge of the printer.
6. Press the labels under the guides (1).
7. Align the sensor (1) to the center of the roll for regular labels.
8. Align the sensor (2) to marks (1) away from the center of the roll for marked labels.
9. Close the lid by pressing down; both latches should snap to indicate the lid is securely shut.
Calibrate your printer & print a configuration report:
1. Press the Power button (1).
2. Wait for the indicator light (1) to turn solid green.
3. Press and hold the Pause (1) and Cancel (2) buttons for two seconds to line up labels.
4. Press and hold the Feed (1) and Cancel (2) buttons for two seconds to print a configuration report.
Install Zebra Browser Print
1. Click the link below to download Zebra Browser Print.
|Zebra Browser Print|
2. In the Downloads section of your browser, click the zebra-browser-print-windows file.
3. When prompted, "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?", click Yes.
4. Confirm the file destination location is correct then click Next.
5. Click Next.
6. Click Next.
7. Click Install.
8. Click Finish.
9. Click the Hidden Icons symbol at the lower right of your screen.
10. Right click on the Zebra Browser icon.
11. Click Settings.
12. Notice the connected printer is listed as the default printer. (If you do not see your printer listed, turn it off by pressing the power button on the top of the printer, then turn it back on. If you still do not see your printer listed, contact RICS Support.)
13. Return to RICS and print labels.