Follow the steps below to create a tender.
Note: You can find further information on how to Manage Payment Methods(i.e.Tenders) here.
1. In the RICS Back Office, go to Setup :: Manage Store :: Tenders Setup
2. To select a store, enter or search the store number in the Store Number field
Note: Unless a store-specific tender is required, RICS recommends creating tenders at the Store Owner level.
3. After a store is selected, click the Edit/Create tab
4. Use the Type dropdown menu to select a tender type
5. Enter the tender name in the Description field
6. If necessary, select the Can Open Drawer and/or Is Cash Deposit checkboxes
Can Open Drawer – Select to open the cash drawer after ending a transaction of this tender.
Is Cash Deposit – Select to include this tender in the daily bank deposit.
Note: If required by the store’s state or providence, click the Round cash tenders to nearest 5₵ checkbox.
7. Click Add
8. Click Save