To add your logo to your receipts you must:
- Add your logo to the Star Configuration Utility Image List
- Insert the added image into the receipt header
Add your logo to the Star Configuration Utility Image List
1) Open the Configuration Utility TSP100 from your programs
*Don't have it? Download here.
2) From the home screen, click Image List on the left.
3) The top of the program should say Image List. Click Add New.
4) This will pull up a screen allowing you to choose a logo/image you have
created. The Star TSP requires that this image is in .jpg, .gif, or .bmp format.
5) After customization is complete, click Use Image.
Insert the added image into the receipt header
1) Click the Logos & Cropping Icon located on the left hand side.
*For this example we will add just one image to the top of the receipt
2) For the section that says Top Image List, on the right hand said the options are Add, Delete, and then Cycle (or Print all if you press the drop down). Click Add.
3) Select the image you created previously and choose whether the image is formatted to the left, right or center by pressing desired bubble. Click Use.
4) Click Apply Changes at the bottom and you're done!