For security reasons, the RICS Support Team cannot unlock a user. If you are locked out, follow one of the steps below. While we cannot unlock your user, we can assist with the steps outlined. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Contact a store manager to log into the back office and unlock your user using the following steps:
- Navigate to Setup :: Users :: Manage Users
- Enter the employee’s user name in the ‘Login’ field and click ‘Lookup.'
- Unmark ‘Locked Out’ at the bottom of the page
- Click ‘Save and Continue
- If your user is locked out, you will see the message below when trying to log into the back office. Click on the option to reset your password. Follow the steps to reset your password. Once complete your user will be unlocked.