When a customer with an alert on their account is added to the POS, the Alert Center pops up an orange dialog displaying the customer alert.
This document identifies how to add an alert to a customer account through the RICS Back Office and through the RICS POS.
Step by Step
To add an alert to a customer account, follow the Step by Step sections below either in the Back Office or POS.
- Navigate to the Customer:: Customer:: Manage Customer page
- Using the Lookup tool, lookup the customer you want to add an alert to
- Enter the alert you want to appear on the customer into the Alert text box
- Save the customer by clicking 'Save' or 'Save and Clear'
- Navigate to the POS Ticket Header screen
- Using the Customer Lookup, search for and select the customer
- Click on 'Customer Management'
- Enter the alert you want to add to the customer into the Alert text box
- Click 'Save and Close'