The RICS Salesperson Summary report enables retailers to measure salesperson performance based on supplier or class for all items sold during a selected period of time.
REPORT OPTIONS TAB
1. In the RICS Back Office, go to Reporting :: Sales People :: Salesperson Summary
2. Use the In Order Of dropdown menu to determine the order in which to display the analyzed salespeople
In Order Of Options:
User Code – Select to display analyzed salespeople in order of cashier code.
Last Name – Select to display analyzed salespeople in order of a user’s last name.
First Name – Select to display analyzed salespeople in order of a user’s first name.
3. Use the Group By dropdown menu to determine how to group the analyzed sales
Group By Options:
Suppliers – Select to display analyzed sales by supplier code.
Class – Select to display analyzed sales by class.
4. Use the Sales Period dropdown menu to determine what sales period to analyze
5. If necessary, select the Include Coupons (Subtract from Sales) option to determine if coupons will display on a report
6. Enter a value to determine in which class depth the sales will display on a report, in the Class Depth Limit field
7. If necessary, use the What Fields do You Want to Include section to determine what additional totals to display on a report
Include SKU Subtotals – Select to display the SKU total by Group By option selected in Step 3.
Include Cashier Summary – Select to display the cashier summary for each salesperson.
8. Use the What Users Would You Like to Include section to determine which users to display on a report
Include Unapproved Users – Leave unselected to prevent sales and salespeople from being excluded.
Include Disabled Users – Select to display analyzed salespeople who are disabled within RICS Back Office.
Include Deleted Users – Select to display analyzed salespeople who have been deleted within RICS Back Office.
REPORT CRITERIA TAB
1. After selecting the report options, click the Report Criteria tab
Note: To report on all sales within a store based on selections on the Report Options tab only, leave the Report Criteria fields blank and proceed to Step 3.
2. Select and enter the necessary criteria to determine what sales to display on the report. Multiple options can be selected to narrow down a search.
By Supplier – Enter or search for a supplier code(s) to determine which supplier(s) sales to output.
By Class – From the dropdown menu, select the class or classes to determine which class sales to output.
By Color – Enter a color(s) to determine which color(s) sales to output.
By SKU – Enter or search for an item(s) to determine which item(s) sales to output.
By Salespeople – Enter or search for a salesperson(s) to determine which salesperson(s) sales to output.
Product Custom Entries – If set up within the store, enter a custom entry or entries to determine which custom entry sales to output.
Note: If selecting multiple Suppliers, Colors, SKUs, Sales People or Product Custom Entries, separate each value by a comma. To exclude the selected value(s), select the checkbox next to Exc.
3. Click Add Job and Run