This article is a resource for retailers to correct inventory when they've accidentally over received a purchase order.
- If the PO is closed, re-open the PO on the Inventory:: Purchasing:: Enter Purchase Order page by un-checking the PO Closed check box and saving (in the Lookup Tool you will need to include Closed POs)
- On the Inventory:: Receiving:: Receive Purchase Order page, look up the PO you are correcting
- On the SKU Detail tab, select the SKU you need to correct and enter negative quantities in the size run for the amount over received and click Save SKU
- Repeat step 3 for each SKU you are correcting
- If desired, re-close the PO by clicking Close PO button at the bottom of the page