Users have experienced issues logging into RICS and with their usernames being entered into different fields on the page when having Google Chrome save their password information for RICS. Because of this, RICS recommends you only have the RICS Login page remember your RICS login information.
To clear your saved RICS passwords from the Chrome Autofill Settings:
- Click on the button in the upper right hand corner of the Chrome browser, below the to close it.
- Go to Settings in the menu that opens.
- Select Passwords
- Use the button to the right of any password saved for RICS to remove it.
- Go back to the RICS Back Office.
- Log out using the button in the upper right hand corner of the RICS Back Office.
- Log back in to the RICS Back Office.
- Tell Google Chrome to Never remember your password for RICS when prompted.