When users select to have both RICS and their Chrome browser save their login credentials, an issue may occur where their username is automatically filled into fields in the Back Office. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
- Click the button in the upper right hand corner of your Chrome browser; below the
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Autofill'
- Click 'Password Manager'
- Scroll to locate your RICS Back Office URL from the list
- Click the button to the right
- Click 'Remove'
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each Back Office URL listed
- Navigate to your RICS Back Office.
- Click the button to log out; upper right of page
- Enter your login credentials; click 'Login'
- When Chrome asks to save your login credentials, click 'Never'