Many RICS retailers use frequent buyer programs as a way to cultivate customer loyalty. With these programs customers are able to earn rewards which they can redeem on purchases. This guide is a resource for retailers to understand how to redeem frequent buyer rewards using the RICS>mPOS
- Use your PIN to sign into the RICS>mPOS
- Tap ‘Tap to choose or add a Customer…’
- Enter the customer email, name, or phone number
- Tab the appropriate customer
Note: If a customer is currently enrolled in a frequent buyer plan, a heart icon will appear next to their name.
- Add an item to the Shopping Cart
Note: If a customer has a reward available, the reward tile will be active and will include an icon indicating the number of rewards available.
- Tap the rewards icon
- Tab an available reward to apply to this transaction
Note1: The reward will display as a line item in the Shopping Cart
Note 2: For those using frequent buyer method 3, the % discount will automatically be applied when an eligible product is added to the Shopping Cart.